Our commitment is to provide you with a fully organized, well-structured program, appropriate to support and guide you in your every day training, striving for success whether you are a full time athlete or searching for balance between training and daily routine. Our integration of weightlifting, gymnastics, running and swimming, along with many other elements develops all around athletes that are ready and capable of competing whenever they want to, no matter their level of performance.
ATP 45 offers you daily training that you can follow anywhere you want, outdoors, at home or at a gym where you have limited space. The program is built on a pair of dumbbells, a kettlebell and a jump rope. All you need to complete it is your body and these few accessories and most importantly, only within 45 minutes.
ATP 90 is essentially the training routine that Apostolaras programs for himself and follows daily to stay fit and healthy. The volume and structure are made to improve the capabilities of athletes regardless of their fitness level. While the program is excellent for making you fitter, Apostolaras is very thorough on providing a fun and exciting training routine that will keep you daily motivated and eager to train. Each session includes a warm-up, a strengthening part (barbell, gymnastics or accessory work) and a cardio part (functional training workout).
Athletes is a full scale, high volume, interactive training program made for athletes who want to compete at the highest level. If you are thorough and demanding with your training then this is the program for you. The quality, the tailored details and the incredible functionality that SugarWOD offers are what makes it special. Nevertheless, you dont have to be a professional athlete in order to follow it. The elasticity of the structure and the numerous given options make it suitable for even the most novice competitor to adjust, work properly and improve drastically.
All you need is access to equipment provided by any standard Box or Functional Fitness Facility such as Assault bike, Ghd Machine, Dumbbells, D-balls, Row machine, Kettlebells etc.
• You can use the Athletes Program for a 7-day free trial. Sign up at ATPLab Training using your email, you will get a confirmation mail with an access code for SugarWOD. You will be granted 7-day full access, during this period you will be able to use the site & the SugarWOD app exactly as you would in full membership.
• You can see an example of the ATP 45, ATP 90, Running, Weightlifting and Gymnastics Training inside the “learn more” section of each program.
It all comes down to what your goals are, what you want to focus on and how much time you can invest in your training.
It is our deliberate decision that, although it is convenient to renew your monthly subscriptions automatically and it may be handy to many of you, to avoid this automatic procedure. The reason is that we want your subscription renewal to be knowingly done by each one of you in avoidance of any misunderstandings.
Instead of that, we provide the choice to subscribe for 3-months or 12-months (yearly) for those who want to avoid the monthly resubscription. The duration of these periods is ideal for a short (periodic) or long (seasonal) training cycle.
The ATP 45 is for anyone who wants flexibility in their training routine, for all of you who have strict schedule, responsibilities or kids and need a quality training program to complete fast and efficiently.
The ATP 90 is for athletes who are already engaged in fitness, are familiar with Functional Training and want to upgrade their training routine with a more exciting and quality training program.
The Athletes program is targeted towards those who aim to participate in local competitions, the Open or Sanctioned Events and fight for a position in the Games.
The Gymnastics program is for individuals who want to be efficient and confident with demanding bodyweight exercises. Build upper body strength and improve their gymnastic skills.
The Weightlifting program is for individuals who want to perform better in barbell relative workouts, become comfortable with lifting heavy weights and crush their lifting PRs.
The Running program is for individuals who want to improve their running skills and endurance and/or participate in local running competitions (5km -21km distances).
• Athletes training will be available in the ATPLab Training-Athletes Lab page or in the SugarWOD- ATPLab Training gym app & platform.
• ATP 45, ATP 90, Running, Weightlifting and Gymnastics will be available in the ATPLab Training-Athletes Lab page.
Once you sign up (Trial week or Membership) you will get a confirmation mail with an access password for SugarWOD and an info mail. Download the SugarWOD app or visit the online platform and use your mail and the given password to log in. You are automatically a member of the ATPLab Training gym, your gym option will be available in the SugarWOD gyms “drawer”!
Important: The SugarWOD and the ATPLab Training site mail should be the same. If you have already subscribed with this mail in SugarWod you are automatically granted access to ATPLab training, if not make sure you LOG IN. If you sign up for a second time will not be granted access due to incorrect synchronisation.
Our collaboration with SugarWOD offers you the best interaction with the program and top communication with the team and co-athletes. There will be slots where you can insert your scores and comments. Total record of your results and prs and a Leaderboard where you can compare scores and find where you stand among the members.
Here are some links provide by SugarWOD with useful info on how to:
The weekly program is online via the SugarWOD platform & app (check FAQ-How do i use sugar wod) every Sunday evening.
The weekly program is online every Sunday evening, 19:00 GREECE TIME, UTC + 2.
• The program is being uploaded on a weekly basis, every Sunday evening. Membership is activated once you register. Upon registering, your subscription will be valid for 30 calendar days. During this period you will have unlimited access to your training program. To make it stress free for you, your subscription will not renew automatically. Should you wish to continue with further training programs, you will have to renew on a monthly basis.
• Access to SugarWOD-ATPLab Training will correspond to access to ATPLab Training site.
There are two ways to interact with the coaching team:
• On the SugarWOD App where you can post your scores, results and comments and those will be directly uploaded to your journal and the databases that coaches have access to.
• In the Facebook group where you get to see announcements concerning the program, info of competitions, videos of movements included in the program and/or be asked to post your own videos of exercises, lifts or skills.
Through interactions with the group, you are being offered a direct connection with the coaches and your co-athletes. This helps you place your performance in the right context and offers a comparison and benchmark of your performance against that of your co-athletes and of course against the views of the coaches. Tips, videos and info concerning the program will be posted weekly from the coaching team. In order to gain full benefits of the Facebook group you have to be active. Share your results, thoughts and questions with the team and help us create a stronger and substantial bond of communication.